The Allied Health sector (HNA, LifeCare, Ontrac, Backfocus, PSMG & Dimple) provides a diverse range of Allied Health services including physiotherapy, sports medicine, exercise physiology, occupational therapy and podiatry
- HNA operates a network of 30 clinics across New South Wales, Victoria, Western Australia and Queensland. The business operates under two core brands being ‘Health Networks Australia’ or ‘LifeCare’, however each clinic can be individually labelled depending on the history and location of the clinic.
Services provided include: primarily physiotherapy with some complementary Allied Health.
- Founded in 2003, Ontrac provides specialised treatments for workplace and other injury rehabilitation, chronic disease management and prevention, weight loss, seniors’ health and overall personal wellbeing.
Services provided include: exercise physiologists, chronic disease management, occupational therapists, massage therapists, hydrotherapy, dietetics and injury rehabilitation.
- Backfocus provides physiotherapy and other allied health services with clinics located throughout Victoria in Melbourne CBD, Diamond Creek, Epping, Hurstbridge, Kyneton, New Gisborne, Spotswood, Sunbury and Woodend.
Services provided include: physiotherapy, myotherapy, clinical Pilates, workplace programs, rehabilitation programs and sports physiotherapy.
- For more than 20 years Peninsula Sports Medicine Group has been supporting the local Peninsula and Bayside community. Operating 7 clinics, PSMG provides a diverse range of services from physiotherapy, sports medicine and podiatry, all the way to hypnotherapy and hydrotherapy.
Services provided include: physiotherapy and complementary Allied Health.
- Dimple is Australia's largest provider of aged care mobile podiatry. With over 60 podiatrists located throughout QLD, NSW, VIC, ACT, SA and WA, Dimple services over 500 aged care facilities.
Services provided include: mobile podiatry.